Youth Motivation Campaign is a regular, week long programme of Yuva Shakthi, happening every year, coinciding with Independence Day, 15th August. The Campaign has been consciously crafted to arouse the patriotism in Today’s Youth, by recalling the selfless sacrifices of Freedom Fighters especially Youth during the Freedom Movement. It is purposefully framed to draw inspiration & energy and to rejuvenate ourselves, by understanding how our freedom fighters gracefully performed their duty, in order to, free Bharatha Mata from the clutches of alien elements. To achieve the above objective, many eminent personalities will address the students of various colleges and highlight the contribution of various sections of people in Freedom Movement.
The Theme of the Campaign is:
- 1. To make the Youth feel the pains of freedom struggle;
- 2. To Highlight the glory and greatness of India;
- 3. To Implant Values and Patriotism in Youth;
- 4. To Create Social Awareness among Youth; and
- 5. To Identify the Role of Youth in Nation Building.